Supply Chain Program Leader
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Program Leader to join our team in Holland, MI.
As a Supply Chain Program Leader, you will:
Lead cross-functional team of internal resources and Haworth suppliers in support of Supply Chain initiatives, including new product supply chain development, Value Analysis/Value Engineering (VAVE) cost reduction, major supplier moves, major outsourcing projects, and supplier development activity. Manage multiple projects simultaneously. Promote innovation by incorporating evolving technology, knowledge, and market information into project activities. Maintain awareness of competitive products and regulatory compliance issue that relate to the business. Projects may include cost reduction, supplier moves, outsourcing projects and supplier development activity.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Finance, or Manufacturing Management with 6 years of project team member experience, working cross functionally, including one year team leadership. Experience must show progression of increasing complexity of project team assignments.
- If no degree, 10 years of project team member experience, working cross functionally, including one year team leadership. Experience must show progression of increasing complexity of project team assignments.
- Experience sourcing and evaluating suppliers
- Experience with supplier and contract development
- Ability to travel overnight, away from corporate offices, including internationally for 5-10% of the time.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship and the ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Certification in supply chain
- Experience in a supply chain function within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with new product introductions
- Use SAP in a work setting
- Experience with project management or project leadership
- Intermediate experience with Excel
- Experience with Haworth processes and systems
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Possess strong inter-personal and team-building skills.
- Make management level presentations.
- Manage multiple high-level projects at the same time.
- Drive projects to meet expectations.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at https://Careers.Haworth.com.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616)-393-1600.