Talent Attraction and Recruiting Manager ~ The Americas
Job Title: Talent Attraction and Recruiting Manager ~ The Americas
We are currently looking for a Talent Attraction and Recruitment Manager to join our team in Holland, MI supporting hiring across the Americas.
As a Talent Attraction & Recruitment Manager for the Americas, you will:
Develop, drive, and execute staffing strategies that will drive business results. You will manage the full talent attraction and recruitment process to ensure effective sourcing, assessment, and selection methods. You will be responsible for ensuring technology and systems used in support of recruitment process are aligned and adequately support recruitment process. You will coach, mentor, and guide a team of Recruiters through the entire recruiting life cycle while also partnering closely with key cross-functional partners to drive world-class recruiting practices. You will be responsible for enhancing our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives related to talent and will serve as an active member of the leadership team working with Operations, Sales, Corporate Customer Groups, and the Executive team.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10 years of Human Resources experience, including 7 years specific Staffing experience, with full lifecycle recruiting experience.
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- Experience in leading recruiting efforts for both knowledge and production workers in fast paced, high demand environment.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI with relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Master's degree or Senior Professional Human Resources certification
- Exposure to OFCCP regulations as it pertains to the Recruiting Process
- Experience driving data analytics within Recruiting Process
- Experience working within an Applicant Tracking System
- Experience working with 3rd Party Recruiting Firm management including Temporary Services Provider
- Experience managing outreach and employment branding
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Strong analytical and creative skills essential for success.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication capabilities
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- PC and keyboard/mouse skills required; computer literacy necessary – specifically Excel and PowerPoint. Important to be familiar with virtual video tools for meetings and interviews.
- Ability to travel overnight away from corporate offices, including, up to 10 percent of time.
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.