Job Title: Technical Recruiter ~ Holland, MI
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team in Holland, MI.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will:
Recruit and recommend internal and external candidates for salaried openings. Serve as a consultant with Haworth leaders and hiring managers regarding recruitment strategies and initiatives, such as compliance, diversity, and community relations. You may participate in or lead project teams that support Staffing, Human Resources (HR), or corporate-related programs.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Labor Relations, Liberal Arts, Psychology or Communications.
- 3 years recruiting experience.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Experience recruiting for technical groups such as IT/IS and Engineering.
- Experience and knowledge of OFCCP
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Experience with negotiating and selection interviewing.
- Demonstrated decision-making ability.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities concurrently while meeting set deadlines.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent research skills.
- Ability to occasionally travel overnight away from corporate offices, up to 20% of the time, including internationally.
- Ability to work extended workdays, flexible hours and weekends to screen and interview applicants outside normal workday hours.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at https://Careers.Haworth.com.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616)-393-1600.