When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for an Associate Transportation Planner to join our team in Holland, MI.
As an Associate Transportation Planner, you will:
Support the Logistics planning, scheduling, and routing activity within the Logistics organization under the direction of Logistics leadership. Serve as a single point of contact for internal/external customers and carriers, communicating schedules, monitoring exceptions and maintaining records. Maintain metrics, generate records, and perform various office and customer service duties related to Logistics and the flow of material.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of Logistics, Distribution, or Supply Chain Planning.
- If no degree, 2 years of Logistics, Distribution, or Supply Chain Planning experience required.
- Experience working in Manhattan Transportation Management Software or similar TMS systems.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP systems.
- Basic proficiency with Excel.
- Familiar with Haworth systems.
- Haworth experience.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Familiarity with multiple shipping modes, including Full Truck Load (FTL), Less than Truck Load (LTL), Intermodal, and Parcel.
- Ability to defer when dealing with customers and demand performance when dealing with suppliers and peers within Haworth.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at https://Careers.Haworth.com.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at email@example.com or (616)-393-1600.