M&A firm restructuring to continue growth
M&A firm restructuring to continue growth, high-level customer service
GRAND RAPIDS, MI – Tuesday, May 18, 2021 – A West Michigan company that has been a leader in the mergers & acquisitions industry for more than 10 years is making moves to continue its growth.
Rua M&A, comprised of NuVescor Group and Rua Associates, is restructuring to create a dedicated focus for each brand and to continue providing clients with the highest level of service.
Under the changes, President Randy Rua will focus on working with companies that have always been a large part of the NuVescor brand target – manufacturing and manufacturing support, production, engineering, and distribution.
Nick Good, currently handling buyer negotiations for all NuVescor and Rua Associates projects, will focus instead on working with companies that have been in line with the Rua Associates target market of IT, construction/trades related, and business services. Good, a NuVescor employee for the past eight years, will now partner with Rua Associates and work on Rua Associates projects. He will also help facilitate internal buyouts and non-marketed sales of businesses through a new business entity, NBG Capital (email@example.com).
Travis Ernst will continue to provide support on the projects he’s currently involved in, while transitioning to Operations Manager, with oversight and management of the Operations Team.
Randy Rua said the changes will allow the company to continue to provide the same detailed level of attention to its clients as they buy or sell businesses as well as accommodating the growth of the business.
For over a decade, Rua M&A has been a leader in the mergers & acquisitions industry by aligning the interests of buyers and sellers to enable their personal and financial goals. With years of experience and a proven process, the team delivers excellent results for investors and business owners.
Its comprehensive services include:
- Facilitating Transactions: Working with qualified buyers through the process to closing, which includes negotiating deal terms and conditions with all parties.
- Project Management: From preparation to closing, the Rua M&A project management process ensures meeting clients’ key deadlines, goals, and objectives.
- Market Development: Assessing marketability, developing and qualifying buyers, and creating a controlled market.
- Financial Analysis: Establishing business cash flows, creating or reviewing valuations, and analyzing deal terms.
- Business Writing: Creating marketing materials for use by prospects, other advisors, and financing institutions.
- Transaction Support: Coordinating and overseeing document management and due diligence information.
Anyone interested in buying or selling an IT, construction/trades related, or business services company may contact Rua Associates’ advisor Nick Good at:
Rua Associates, Advisor
Anyone interested in buying or selling a manufacturing-related company may contact NuVescor's Randy Rua at: