Resilience Receives CE Certification for Upcoming Trainings
Resilience: Advocates for Ending Violence is proud to announce that our upcoming training on the Intersection of Domestic Violence & Human Trafficking has been approved for Continuing Education Credits by the NASW-Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative. This training is designed for social workers, service providers, and community partners, and will also fulfill 2 hours of the required Human Trafficking training required for social workers. Join us to gain valuable insights and practical tools for working with survivors.
This is just one of many virtual trainings that Resilience will be presenting this Spring, all of which have been approved for CEs. Our trainings cover a wide range of topics, including trauma-informed care, crisis intervention, and more.
Our trainers are experienced practitioners with a deep understanding of the unique challenges faced by those working in this field. Join us to learn new skills, connect with colleagues, and gain the confidence you need to provide effective care and support to those in need.
- March 13 - Every Breath You Take: Stalking in Intimate Partner Relationships
- April 25 - 1 in 4: Sexual Assault and How to Respond
- April 27 - Demystifying the Blurred Lines of Consent
- May 2 - The Intersection of Domestic Violence & Human Trafficking
- May 4 - The Road to Resiliency After Sexual Assault
For full details, visit www.ResilienceMI.org/training