The Ottawa County Fair Returns to West Michigan July 26-31
Ottawa County Fair Board President, Jeff Myaard announces “We’re very excited to be bringing affordable family fun back to the people in West Michigan” The Ottawa County Fair will open Monday Night July 26th at 4pm with a BOGO night on their $4 adult Admission. The Grandstand event on Monday night brings back the popular Unique Motor Sports Night of Destruction. All of your favorite vendors will be there tempting your taste buds and entertaining you with new and exciting products to amaze and amuse you. Be sure to check out this year’s new Michigan Gelly Ball booth for some live action fun!
On Tuesday Elliot Amusement will open the carnival and rides open at 1pm.
Daily events include:
- Tuesday - Children’s Day Activities
- Wednesday - Seniors Day Activities
- Thursday - Teen and Tween Activities
- Friday - Military, Police & Firefighters Appreciation Day
Grandstand Shows include:
- Monday – Unique Motor Sports Night of Destruction – 7:30pm
- Tuesday – Monster Truck Shootout - 7pm
- Wednesday - Unique Motor Sports Twisted Trailer Racing – 7pm
- Thursday - SJO MotoCross - 7pm
- Friday - Super Kicker Rodeo - 7pm
- Saturday - OCF MudRuns - 5pm
Gates open Monday at 4pm, Tuesday through Saturday at 11am, Admission is $4 for Adults, Children 3-10 is $1 and Kids under 3 are Free!
For more information please check our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ottawacountyfair
Or visit our website at www.ottawacountyfair.com