Annual Awards Celebration: An Evening With The Chamber
Thursday, September 29, 2022 (6:00 PM - 8:30 PM) (EDT)
It’s Time to Celebrate!
At this year’s Annual Celebration, the West Coast Chamber invites you to join us as we recognize and celebrate the collective success of our business community. In addition to entertainment and chamber updates, this joyous event will include the presentation of a number of awards to remarkable organizations that have made exceptional contributions to our community over the past year.
Stroll through the venue connecting with friends while enjoying heavy hors d'oeuvres, cocktails, and entertainment by The Soul Syndicate. Then be ready to celebrate as we present awards, recognize the remarkable career of long-time Chamber President Jane Clark, and cast the vision for the year ahead with new Chamber President & CEO, Jodi Owczarski.
You’ll not want to miss this elegant evening. Tickets are limited.
It’s Time to Celebrate our Remarkable Members!
Is there an organization that you think we should recognize? Review the award categories below and submit your nominations by July 22.
Award Nomination Guidelines & Details:
- Any West Coast Chamber Member is eligible for nomination
- Businesses and Organizations can self-nominate or nominate others
- Nominations will be accepted until July 22, 2022
- This year's winners will be notified in Mid-August by the Chamber Team
- Awards will be presented on September 29 at the Annual Awards Celebration
This honor will be given to a business or organization that is excelling in every aspect of what they do. For example, a qualifying business or organization would have a:
- Positive culture
- Reputation as a leader in their industry
- Strong financial position
- History of success
- Sustainable model
This honor will be given to a business or organization that has gone above and beyond during the past year and has made a tangible impact while demonstrating a commitment to our community. For example, a qualifying business or organization may:
- Have community impact as a part of their stated values, mission, goals, or culture
- Show a commitment to the community outside of normal business practices
- Enhance the community and the people that call West Michigan home
- Encourage employee participation through volunteerism and/or financial support
- Contribute in a unique way to the Holland/Zeeland area
- Have a long-term desire to build a diverse, inclusive, and balanced community
- Make a sustainable and tangible impact on the community
This honor will be given to a business or organization that inspires with the innovative way they have approached their work. For example, a qualifying business or organization may have recently:
- Taken a risk and did not accept the status quo
- Made a breakthrough
- Created a new product or process
- Become a leader in their industry
This honor will be given to a business or organization that has an inspirational story to tell. For example, a qualifying business or organization may be:
- Changing or growing in a notable way
- Disruptive in their industry
- An underdog that has overcome an obstacle to achieve success
- Creating a widespread impact
- Investing in the future
Let's Give Them A "High Five"
Do you know an individual that deserves a special shoutout? Let us give them a "High Five" to thank them for what they do!
$100 for Members
$125 for Non-Members
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
150 W 8th Street
Holland, MI 49423 United States
6:00 PM Cocktail Reception
7:00 PM Awards Program
7:45 PM Dessert and Live Music