Wake Up West Coast Coffee Break
Tuesday, November 10, 2020 (10:00 AM - 10:45 AM) (EST)
We know our Members are missing our monthly Wake Up West Coast breakfast and looking for a way to continue networking and learning. When you ask, we deliver, so we’ve come up with a way to bring the same great educational program that you’re missing without the in-person crowd. You’ll also still have opportunities to pick up nuggets about area businesses and meet other members – virtually!
Wondering what to expect at the event?
- You will need to download the RingCentral App
- Turn your camera on for networking
- Chat feature will be open
Wondering what's on the agenda?
- Welcome from Chamber President, Jane Clark
- An Industry Pulse update from our Sponsor
- Networking in breakout rooms with fellow attendees
- Presentation by guest speaker
- West Coast Cash giveaway
Join us as we welcome Liz DeLaLuz, Vice President of Community Impact at Greater Ottawa County United Way, as she reflects on the recent 21-Day Equity Challenge.
The 21-Day Equity Challenge provided those who participated on a self-guided learning journey that examined the history and impacts of racism and how it shapes people's lives in Ottawa County. Liz will have a conversation with Jane Clark about the challenge, what was shared and how you can apply the key takeaways into your personal and professional life.