Associate Human Resources Business Partner
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
Why Haworth? Find out here!
Here at Haworth, our members enjoy benefits from their first day of employment including:
- 4 weeks paid time off plus an option to purchase an additional week
- Priority Health Insurance
- 401k Benefit - If you contribute 6% of your annual salary, Haworth will contribute up to 7%
- Annual bonus programs
- Company provided Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- 4 hours of paid volunteer time off
We are currently looking for an Associate Human Resources Business Partner to join our team in Big Rapids, MI. The position would work onsite at the two Big Rapids Plants at 1919 Mason Industrial Dr, Big Rapids, MI 49307, and 300 N Bronson Ave, Big Rapids, MI 49307.
As an Associate Human Resources Business Partner, you will:
Work closely with Senior Human Resources Business Partner(s), supporting internal customer group, functioning as both business partner and member advocate between management and members to interpret, administer, and implement corporate policies, procedures, and cultural initiatives. Work with management to ensure fair and consistent compliance with corporate policies, practices, and objectives.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, industrial relations, human resources management, or equivalent area of study.
- One year Human Resources experience, preferably in manufacturing HR support or HR customer contact/customer service role.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, sound judgment, and ability to maintain strict code of confidentiality and use of discretion.
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem-solving, and presentation skills required.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Ability to prioritize work and determine critical tasks.
- Ability to learn and develop skills to become proficient in member relations line-card of products and services.
- Must be results focused to build credible activist influencing skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships within organization.
- Ability to work as individual and/or as member of team.
- PC and keyboard/mouse skills required, including working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to work in production-type environment.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at https://Careers.Haworth.com.
EEO, ADA, AA Statement
As an EEO/AA employer, Haworth will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
If you have questions about any of the above policies, or if you require an ADA accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at email@example.com or (616)-393-1600.