When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
Why Haworth? Find out here!
We are currently looking for Machine Operators to join our weekend shift team in Holland, MI.
The weekend shift hours are: 6:00am - 6:30pm Friday - Sunday.
As a Machine Operator, you will:
Perform and have primary responsibility for machine operations in multiple work centers as required, including, but not limited to, setting up, adjusting, and operating various machines/equipment, including welding machines. Produce quality (as defined by Haworth quality standards) parts per blueprints, product orders, and engineering specifications, within tolerance. Perform necessary quality checks, practice machine preventive maintenance, and perform general utility work to meet work schedule.
Here at Haworth, our members enjoy the following benefits from their first day of employment:
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
• 401K & company match
• Paid vacation
• Bonus opportunities
• Tuition reimbursement
• Opportunity for overtime (Paid at time and a half)
Do you have these required qualifications?
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience (equivalent work experience defined as three years manufacturing experience equals one year of formal education)
- Two years manufacturing experience OR one year of Haworth manufacturing experience OR certified Machine Operator from accredited educational/vocational facility
- Ability to lift/move product weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Previous machine operator experience
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Ability to work within a team environment
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at https://Careers.Haworth.com.
As an EEO/AA employer, Haworth will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
If you have questions about any of the above policies, or if you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at email@example.com or (616)-393-1600.