Motorcoach Operator (Part Time)
GO Riteway Transportation Group is growing in West Michigan! When you join GO Riteway, you become part of our family owned and operated company that has put people first for over 60 years. This people-first philosophy has helped us grow into an industry leader! We have a dedicated commitment to our core values of safety, integrity, and teamwork.
With our recent growth we have long-term career opportunities for Part Time Motorcoach Operators!
Motorcoach operators will be based at our Holland, MI terminal. If you live in West Michigan or are willing to move to this great area, we would like to talk to you!
Our motorcoach operators are the face of our business. You’ll safely transport groups of all sizes to destinations locally and across the country, all while connecting with our clients and passengers daily and seeing the sights of our country! This is an hourly position with a variable schedule. While motorcoaches are our primary vehicles, smaller vehicles may be used depending on availability and client/business needs.
Flexible Shift: As Assigned/As Available
In addition to our competitive wages and benefits, our Part Time Motorcoach Operators receive:
- A team-oriented environment
- Growth opportunities for those who want to go further
- High-quality newer vehicles loaded with technology
- Comprehensive and ongoing training
Am I qualified?
- Current CDL/CDLP holder (Class B or greater) with Air Brake endorsement
- Passenger endorsement is preferred but not required (we will train you!)
- Possession of a school bus endorsement may qualify you for additional opportunities
- Located in West Michigan (or willing to relocate)
- Must be at least 25 years old
- Upon extension of an offer of employment, must be able to pass a company sponsored Department of Transportation physical, pre-employment drug test (as well as ongoing random drug/alcohol testing)), MVR review, and meet any and all DOT/FMCSA requirements.
Are you interested in learning more about a career with GO Riteway Transportation Group? Give Daniel a call at (616) 772-0090 and be sure to connect with us on our Facebook page!
- Paid training
- Weekly pay
- Daily bonus pay!
- Assignments provided 2 weeks in advance, subject to change with client and/or business needs
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)