New Electric Vehicle Chargers in the Village of Spring Lake
Roan and Black, The Village of Spring Lake, and Consumers Energy to
Cut Ribbon on New Electric Vehicle Chargers
Last year, The Village of Spring Lake and Roan and Black signed a partnership
agreement to install electric vehicle fast charging stations in the Village.
Roan and Black worked with Consumer Energy and utilized funds from the
PowerMiDrive Rebate program.
Officials from Roan and Black, the Village, and Consumers Energy will cut the ribbon on
the new chargers at an event for media, community leaders, and the general public.
213 S. Cutler St., Spring Lake, MI 49456
Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2023
• Roan and Black Inc. works with local municipalities, like the Village of Spring Lake
to install affordable DC fasting charging stations throughout the state of
• The system is future-proof, meaning it can upgrade power as EVs can take in
energy at a faster pace.
• The equipment does not require an app, customers can pay 3 ways, tap to pay
with Google/Apple Pay and credit cards. Or customers can use the QR code.
• Roan and Black focus on high-traffic locations with beautiful settings, close to
retail, and restaurants to create a better customer experience.
• Working with Partners like the Village and Consumers Energy is what is going to
help grow the infrastructure at a faster, more reliable pace.
# # #
Media Contact: Doug McIntosh, 312-919-0411, or Doug@roanandblack.com